Are you having issues logging into your Facebook account or Facebook login?
Below we offer guides on how you can login into your Facebook account. And also how you can stay permanently logged in to share photos, videos, events, connect and even sell right out of your Facebook page with your friends and family and other users all around the globe.
Facebook Login with a computer
- Open the Facebook page by using your web browser to scroll to the Facebook homepage. If you are not already logged in, the welcome screen will appear.
- Type in your email address in the upper right corner of the Facebook homepage, in the field. Type in the email address you used to create your Facebook account.
If your phone number is associated with your account, you can log in with it also.
- This section requires you to type in your password that you created to enable you log in. If your password is forgotten, tap the “I forgot my password” link below the sign-in fields.
- The option applies whether or not you want to stay logged in, choose the option you prefer. If you are making use of your computer, you may wish to click the “Keep me logged in” box. This bypasses the login process in the future and takes you directly to your news feed. If you are using a computer that is not your own, you are advised to leave the “Keep me logged in” box, for privacy reasons.
- Tap “Log in” to be taken directly to your news feed. If you have login verification enabled, you will need to enter the code sent to your phone by Facebook.
Facebook Login with a Mobile Device
Facebook Login is as simple as the steps below:
- Download the Facebook app, by using either your smartphone and tablets from their respective app stores. This app enables you log into Facebook without making use of your browser.
Incase you don’t want to use the app, you can use your phone’s browser and visit the Facebook mobile page
- Search for the app on the home screen of your phone, and click on it to open
- Fill in your email address and password which will be required of you, the first time you open the app. Fill in the email address you used in creating your Facebook account. If your password has been forgotten, tap the link below the sign in boxes and follow the instructions to have it reset.
You will get automatically logged in the next time the app is opened. If you don’t want to stay logged in, you will be required to sign out of the app from the menu.
- Click “Sign In”, when this is done, you’ll be logged into your Facebook account.
Once you have completed all this steps, you will automatically be logged in to your Facebook page, where your opportunity of meeting and sharing ideas with family, friends and people all around the globe is endless. I guess after now Facebook Login will never be a problem.