The Facebook for Android App simplifies your Facebook experience by giving you access to all your favorite features from one spot.
Facebook mobile app possess the same features like it’s original browser version. It enables you to share all kinds of content directly from your smartphone. Photos and videos can be uploaded straight from your gallery directly to your Facebook account.
You can now keep up faster and easier with friends more than ever before, by sharing updates and photos, engage with friends and Pages, and stay connected to things that are important to you.
The Facebook for Android app is your personal organizer for storing, saving, and sharing photos. It enables you to share photos straight from your Android camera, with full control over your photos and privacy settings. With this, you can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
You can also stay updated with the latest news and current events around the globe, by subscribing to your favorite celebrities, news, artists brands, news sources or sports teams to keep up with their news feeds watch live streaming videos and stay updated on the latest happenings wherever you are.
Timelines can also be written on, photos liked, browse for people, and edit your profile and groups.
Features of the Facebook for Android App
- Stay updated with local businesses to watch reviews, operation hours, and pictures
- Backup your photos, by saving them in albums
- You can Buy and Sell items and services
- Get to watch live videos on the go
- Follow your favorite artists, websites, and companies to get information on their latest news
- Get to play games with your Facebook friends
- Look up local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends
- Receive notifications when friends like and comment on your post
- Stay connected with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network
- Set status updates, and use Facebook emoji to help transmit what happening in your world
- Photos, videos and your favorite memories can be shared
How to Download Facebook for Android App
- Visit Google play store. Click it’s icon located on the home screen to open Google Play Store.
- If you see the icon on the first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen ( based on your phone model) to switch between pages and locate the Google play store icon
- In case the app is not on your home screen, try searching for it in the app drawer
- Look for “Facebook “ in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and type in “Facebook”. Tap “OK” on your keyboard to begin searching.
- Go to the app’s information page. The official website should be the first app to pop up in the list. Click on it
- Click on the install button, the app will start downloading automatically and get installed to your phone. After it has finished downloading, simply tap Open, if you’re still on the Google Page. If you are out of Google Play, just locate the Facebook app icon in the list of your applications
- If asked for any special permission, just tap the OK button on the permission prompt to start the download, which takes around few seconds, based on your connection speed
- Once your installation is complete, you can then access Facebook on your Android device through the app.