Chase Credit Card – The Chase Bank is a national bank that creates a safe space between the consumer and the commercial banks. Chase is one of the oldest financial institutions dating back over 200 years.
They have served millions of customers, businesses, corporate institutions and government alike. And as one of the leading global institution, the company has recorded assets of $2.6 trillion. They successfully operate in more than 60 countries and have over 240,000 employees.
Chase ensures to offer a wide range of credit cards ranging:
- VISA cards
- Master cards
- Rewards credit cards
- Cash back credit cards
- Low APR credit cards
- No annual fee cards
- Balance transfer credit cards
- Travel credit cards
- Personal cards
- Business credit cards
- Student credit cards
- …and lots more…
Chase Credit Card Application
Chase has some of the best credit cards and is known for lucrative sign-up bonuses and rewards. They have some rules that must be met for one to be eligible to apply for a card.
- The 5/24 rule: If you’ve opened 5 credit card accounts (with any financial institution) in the past year, a new card will not be approved for you.
- The 2/30 rule: Only one card will be approved to you within a 30 days period unless it’s a Chase business card.
But you need to do your own research and know your stands before applying for a chase credit card. Some of the terms for Chase includes:
- You Need Good Credit: Chase requires a good to excellent credit score of around 700+ before applying for a card.
- Total Credit Limit: If the credit limit given to you is too high, you might be denied a card unless you are willing to transfer some of the limits on a new card.
- Where To Apply: You can either apply online at Chase’s website or pick up an application from your local Chase branch.
To apply online:
- Visit creditcards.chase.com
- Search for your preferred card
- Click on the card to apply
- Follow on-screen instructions and supply necessary details
- Wait for your approval mail
Chase Credit Card Login
Logging in to your credit card account allows you to manage your account quickly and efficiently. You get a 24/7 unrestricted Access to your Account in cases of traveling. When you travel, knowing what is going on with your account becomes easy. You can do this quickly and keep track of charges and your spending activity.
The business and corporate bodies also get to take it a notch higher. When logged in to their chase accounts, they can easily:
- Schedule Online Payments
- Add Authorized Users
- Update their Address, Phone or Email details
- Go Paperless on records and account statements
- Setup Chase Account Alerts
Just visit chase.com/personal/credit-cards/login-account-access to get started.
Chase Amazon Credit Card
The Chase Amazon.com Platinum Visa Card is a reward credit card that allows you earn points for items like magazines, books, videos, CDs, computers, kitchenware, etc. at Amazon.com. Typically for those millions of consumers that love to shop at Amazon.com.
Shopping online is a popular act that brings the ease of a marketplace to the comfort of your home. So, if you are among the set of people who want to shop from their homes, the Chase credit card is perfect for you.
From the first purchase with the credit card, you begin earning points up to 1,500 bonus points. This means that the more you continue pay with the card, the more you earn points quickly, easily, and automatically.
The card also offers:
- Introductory 0 percent APR rate for 6 months
- No annual fee
- Zero liability on unauthorized purchases
- 3 reward points on Amazon purchases
- 1 reward point on each dollar spent elsewhere
- Every 2,500 accumulated reward points gives you a $25 Amazon.com Reward Certificate.
- Comes with the Visa symbol for a widespread acceptance
- …and lots more
You can always trust a name like Chase behind your investment banking, financial services, and asset management. They have a leading edge security and outstanding customer service for small businesses and corporate bodies alike.