Knowing the best credit cards, that will cater for all your card needs is a plus attribute of your finances. Credit cards are a part of an electronic payment system usually assigned to users for e-payments and e-transactions.
These cards are assigned uniquely to different users at the same time. This means that everybody in the same country, nation or continent can be a proud owner of a credit card. The financial institutions behind these cards charge each user a certain percentage on transactions.
Some of these institutions charge on a monthly, yearly or per transaction basis, dependent on the owners’ choice of service. These varying methods of charges determine how often they get to sign up new clients or contracts.
These cards when issued out can serve as a criterion for loans or project finance mediums. There are other incentives attached to them, which seems to be a necessity for each user. The best credit card for your financial needs can be one of the following:
- Rewards card
- Low interest card
- Balance transfer card and
- Secured credit cards
Best Credit Cards In USA
Given the number of different credit cards today, there’s a struggle in knowing the one that best fits your credit history. There are cards under the categories of bad credit, cash back, airline, travel, student, business, hotel, balance transfer and low interest.
These categories will help you narrow down what credit card you should be opting for. For this year (2017), the cards listed below have been flagged as the best credit cards for consumers.
- Bad Credit: Discover it Secured Credit Card and Credit One Bank Cash Back Rewards Visa, Card
- Cash Back: Citi Double Cash Card, Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express and Chase Freedom Credit Card
- Airline: Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Travel: Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card, Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard and Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card
- Student: Discover it Card for College Students
- Business: The Business Platinum Card from American Express, Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business, Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card and Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- Hotel: Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express and Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Balance Transfer: Citi Simplicity Card and Chase Slate Credit Card
- Low Interest: Simmons Bank Visa Platinum Card
They all come with different percentage bonuses and discount status.
Best Credit Cards For Online Shopping
To know the best card that can be dedicated solely to online shopping, the card has to pass the following criteria
- No Currency Conversion Fees: A credit card that doesn’t charge a currency conversion is the best card for frequent shoppers.
- Low Or 0% Interest Charge: A card with a low interest rate is best suited for consumers who struggle to repay their balance each month.
- A Rewards Card With A High Earn Point: If you are the frequent online shopper and you endeavour to pay your balance in full. Look towards applying for a rewards credit card for your regular online transactions. You can accumulate earned points for every money you spend on qualified items, which can be quite rewarding.
- Fraud Protection: Your preferred credit card should have protection in place against scammers and fraudsters. You can swiftly opt in for a card that is already linked to a trusted body like Visa or Mastercard.
Paying for items online with your credit card is a more convenient way to make purchases but there are some cards that are better than others. Dependent on how you shop, ensure that the card you are using brings you all of the benefits listed above.