Barclay Credit Card – Barclay’s PLC is a multinational bank operating in over 40 countries and employing about 120,000 people. It is originally British and was founded in 1690 in London. It has since spread into numerous countries. Their services include corporate banking, investment banking, credit cards and wealth management.
Barclay’s bank offers a wide variety of credit cards depending upon the credit score and needs of the customer.
- Balance transfer credit cards
- Purchase offer credit cards
- Rewards credit card
- Credit building credit cards
Barclay Credit Card Application
Eligibility for a Barclay credit card can be done online here at Barclay eligibility with no effect on your credit score. You can also check your pre-approval status on this site Barclay’s preapproval
The variety of Barclay cards ensures that they fit various needs of the customers.
Barclay’s Transfer Cards offers
- Flexible ways to pay off balances
- 0% interest for a period between 26 to 37 months depending on card
- APRs of 19.9%, 21.9%, 24.9% pa on representative and purchase rate
- Credit limit of 1200 pounds
Barclay’s purchase Credit Card
- For urgent needs or day to day spending
- Helps spread the cost of instant purchases
Barclay Low rate Platinum cards offer
- Apr of 6.9% on representative and purchase rate pa
- Credit limit of 1200 pounds
- 9 % interest on purchases
Barclaycard Platinum travel credit card
- Representative and purchase APR of 19.9%
- Limit of 1200 pounds
- 0% interest on purchase from 12 months after account opening
Platinum Barclaycard with Barclay’s blue reward
- 0% interest on purchase for up to 24 months after account opening
- 1 pound cash back every month after signing up
- Representative and purchase APR of 21.9%
Barclay’s Freedom Rewards Cards
- 0% interest for one year from date of account opening
- 0% balance transfer interest for 12 months after account opening. This must be within 60 days to qualify.
- Freedom points which can be redeemed for rewards
- Representative and purchase APRs of 21.9%
CREDIT BUILDING BARCLAYCARD
- For customers with limited or bad credit
- For customers new to credit scoring
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months from account opening date
- Credit limit running in between £150-£1,200
- £10 cashback rewards for completing minimum payments every 3 months for one year from date of account opening
- Representative and Purchase rate pa of 34.9%
- Credit limits and APR rates are offered dependent on status.
Barclaycard Platinum 18 month balance
- 0% balance transfer interest for 18 months from account opening date. Only valid for transfers made within 60 days.
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months from account opening date.
- Representative and Purchase rate APRs of 24.9% pa
- Credit limit of £1,200
- Credit limit and APR offers are dependent on individual status
There are numerous advantages for the Barclay’s cardholder. Being one of the oldest banks in Britain. It stands to be noticed as one of the most reliable and efficient.
Here are some advantages
- Access to presale tickets
- Quick alerts
- Fraud protection
- Perfect customer service
- Easy online servicing
- Access to Barclay’s mobile app
- Ease of payments