Amazon Gift Card – Gift cards are prepaid store value money cards that serve as an alternative to cash for purchases. They are mostly used by retailers as a marketing strategy to promote an item, brand or service. Used mostly, when the sole aim is that of getting consumers to buy a certain goods or services.
It is known that you can find pretty much anything on Amazon, but sometimes the payment process can be difficult. Mostly in countries where dollar isn’t the dominating currency and they have no credit card to substitute for payment. Luckily, gift cards and prepaid credit cards can be bought at most major convenience stores. While there are different types of gift cards, most of them come as
- Credit cards or
- Mobile cards
And are mostly attached or managed by a financial institution.
The Amazon gift card is issued by the ACI Gift Card LLC. This is a Washington based limited liability company. The ACI ensures that the Amazon gift cards are automatically added to your account when you reload, receive or use Amazon cash. All gift cards that apply to your account are regarded as your Amazon balance or gift card balance.
Gift cards are only redeemed towards a particular purchase or a set of eligible goods and services. Redeeming of these cards on any affiliate website is dependent on the terms and conditions of the specific card. This is why Amazon gift cards can only be used to purchase goods and services on Amazon.com. If you want to get the Amazon gift card in another country, you have to visit any of these sites to apply
- Amazon.uk or
How To Purchase Amazon Gift Card
Amazon.com Gift Cards are the perfect gift items for personal and business use. It’s a way to give your clients, friends, and colleagues exactly what they’re hoping for without knowing what it is.
All gift cards offer
- No expiration of funds
- No overdue or card charge fees.
- Can be redeemed on millions of items in all Amazon.com stores
- Can come in multiple denominations of funds.
- Amount in cards can go from $1.00 to $2,000.
- Have lots of popular and personalized designs for any occasion.
Follow the steps below to purchase Amazon Gift Card
- Visit amazon.com
- Click on ‘gift cards and registry’
- Click on your preferred gift card option
- Click on the category of cards you want to purchase (restaurants, beauty, and spa, clothing, etc.)
- Specify your preferred card design (standard, animated, photo)
- Specify the card amount
- Specify delivery method (email, text message, etc.)
- Enter recipient email (up to 999 recipients)
- Enter senders name (your name)
- Type in a delivery message of your choice
- Specify the quantity of cards needed
- Specify delivery date (up to a year from the day of application)
Pay with Amazon gift card
You can use your Amazon Payments balance to buy and pay for items on Amazon.com. to pay for purchases using your gift card, follow the steps below.
- Locate the claim code inscribed on the card
- Go to your Amazon account.
- Click the ‘Apply a Gift Card to Your Account’ option.
- Enter the claim code on your card and click ‘Apply to Balance’.
- Alternatively, you can enter your claim code during checkout.
- If your order total is more than your gift card funds, you can pay for the extra with a credit card.
There are other payment options on amazon.com. Check for one that best fits your needs and stick to it. All amazon.com gift card balance is auto applied to the next qualifying order. Some gift card balances only work for specific items or digital contents and services.
All transaction details after payment will be included in your order confirmation email or you can view it from the ‘Your Digital Orders’ tabs.